Nasiol is the registered trademark of Artekya Ltd. Co., which is the main and pioneer manufacturer of protective nano coating materials in Turkey and Europe.
Artekya is an off-shoot of the Istanbul Technical University’s NanoFMG Group, which has studied nanotechnology since 2005. The group collaborated on many projects with the government. From then to the present, Artekya has accomplished and continues to develop effective and innovative products for commercial and easy-spray household use under the brand Nasiol.
Our high-quality technology which we call "Smart Silis Tech" means economical consumption of raw materials and leads to less environmental impact while increasing performance. Smart Silis technology provides easy cleaning, hydrophobicity, and protection on all kind of surfaces that is developed with ultra-thin SiO2-based nano-coatings.
Smart Silis Technology
The Smart Silis Tech guarantees a long-life coating solution to any surface through its perfect bonding power and structure.
Smart Silis Tech can be tailor-made and developed especially for your business needs, for different and difficult types of surfaces for industrial-scale uses.
Browse a summary of our industrial products below.
Industrial Nano Coating Products Catalogue
History and Achievements
The company was founded in 2008, an R&D company working on nanospinning techniques and machines; the first and only in Turkey, and amongst only three others in the world.
In 2012, R&D on protective nano coatings started and NanoFMG Group changed its name to Artekya.
Under Artekya, we created the brand Nasiol for our liquid nanocoatings, the first-ever manufactured in the country. Explore our milestones below.
- August 2008: Research commenced on commercial nanotechnology.
- October 2011: Decision to utilize expertise to manufacture hydrophobic nano coatings under the brand Nasiol.
- Jan 2012: Retail product range announced for end-use customers, like easy spray protective nano coatings.
- May 2012: First water-repellent nano-coating Nasiol C launched for glass and ceramic surfaces.
- October 2012: Nano coating for textiles Nasiol T shaped to its last formula after one year of real-life testing.
- May 2013: World’s first two-layer, one-component Nano ceramic coating Nasiol ZR53 and quick nano protection Nasiol MF2 launched.
- September 2013: First export delivered to Trinidad and Tobago.
- December 2013: Two-layer superhydrophobic coating Nasiol SHBC released to the market after 3 years of research.
- December 2013: Production capacity doubled to accommodate demand.
- May 2014: Our labs synthesized Nasiol Z mineral surface and Nasiol W wood nano-coating protections.
- February 2015: Number of countries where Nasiol is exported peaked to 35.
- January 2018: Number of countries where Nasiol is exported peaked to 122.
- September 2019: The number of countries where Nasiol exported its products is well over 140 nations.
- September 2020: In various markets globally, Nasiol has made reseller partnership agreements with 11 businesses and assigned distributorships in 8 countries.
Expertise and Values
Our expertise in protective nanotechnology is water-repellent coating at your fingertips for everything from your car, your boat and your patio furniture, to your favorite pair of shoes and your trusty running gear.
At Nasiol, we love technology, the future, and astonishing discoveries applicable to our daily lives.
Development in every part of life is important. Rather than businessmen, we are scientists first and foremost, always in the pursuit of better and best. We believe that people deserve the highest quality products, the best science and user-experience deliverable, but not at the expense of the world we live in.
Technology must always move, but with care and consciousness, grounded in the present, realistic, humble, and practical, even with an optimistic eye toward the future. We call it riskless technologies. Unlike other industries that literally carve their way through nature as they work, nanotechnology delivers big results by engineering tiny parts. We seem to barely move at all.
Inspiration, Perfection, Innovation, Passion, Creativity, Eco-consciousness, Uniqueness and remaining Dynamic
These are our values, enclosed in respect, love of childhood and family, and faith.